Monday, November 21, 2011

❤ Quickie



Hello! :D It's been like a decade since i've updated my blog. :D

Right, so i am having my holiday right now. And i watched a lot of drama and movies in this 2 weeks.

I am really addicted to Running Man. It's one of the best Korean Variety Show. :D
And, i really love watching it because most of the episodes made me laugh!

Besides, i am still waiting for ANTM cycle 17 because there are two more episodes then i can download the full episodes.

I also finished watching one the HK dramas : Forensic Heroes 3. Well, it's a very good and exciting drama. But, i dont like the ending because Angel died! Oh my god. ):

I will update another post soon in the future on "Facts about me" Stay tuned! :D

One of the actors i like ever since i watched 16 wishes! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment