Saturday, June 26, 2010

♥ FIFA & School.

School reopen and still, it still fun BORING! That's the fact. & It'll never change.
I had a lot of fun ♥ this week, though. PRS was having a campaign and we sold food.
Not bad, we managed to sold all. :D
And, i bought a lot :P

Btw, next week is KOPERASI WEEK which means a lot of things but mainly food will be selling next week. Oh my god, food again. and it's gonna be a lot. Sigh, i am so gonna bankrupt after this. But, the temptation of food... Omg, it's killin me. -_- So, i still dont know if i should buy the bracelet. :P

And yeas. I am gonna wish two of my friends HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

22/6
It's Kuok Kit's ♥ birthday.
Happy BELATED Birthday ! :D
I know it's late.
Anyway,
Wish your dreams come true &
Have a blast :D

24/6
It's my dear Munyie's ♥ Birthday :D
Happy BELATED birthday too.
Wish your dreams come true.
Stay pretty, cute & happy.
Have a blast :D





* Warning : The things down there is about FIFA. Skip if you want to. :P
-

-

-

-

-

-

-



Oh yeas, watched the match between Brazil and Portugal yesterday. :D
Nice match. And, luckily they draw. :D 0-0 .
I dont want Brazil to win but at the same time i dont want Portugal to win.
I these two teams. CRISTIANO RONALDO ROCKKKK ! :D

Planned to watch the match between Spain and Chile at 2.00am. But too bad, i cant wake up and was too tired. So, i didnt watch. But SPAIN won ! 2-1 if i am not mistaken. Hooray ! :D I love Spain !


I know it's weird that a girl actually to watch football. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment