Sunday, June 27, 2010

♥ Toy story 3

Super cute, arent they? :D

I hate the purple bear, lotso. Baddd ! He's cute though. Awww..

Mr & Mrs Potato. Cute couple :D

Oh my gawd, like finally, i watch TOY STORY 3 !
Thumbs up. Awesome movie.
Really. It's awesomely, amazingly, perfectly OH-SOME. :D

I love every single part of this oh-some movie.
All the way. :D
Especially the last part. Aww, it's touching.
Andy ~ Woody ~ awww, sweet :D

Anyways, went to OU today to celebrate my sis's birthday ! :D
And, i finally bought this camera.


And bought some other stuffs.
Bought a present for sister from Charles & Keith's
God, cost me a bomb. Luckily we are sharing.
Bought her a branded high heels.

Lastly, Happy Birthday Sis :D
Have a great one. :D
And, wish all your dreams come true yeas :D
Love you :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks btw. Because of her, went to have 3 awesome meals. :D
And, used our time super double wise. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment