Wednesday, September 1, 2010

♥ Life


Life has changed. Everything around me had changed.
Even though i can't control the things around me not to be changed, at least, i can control myself.
Trying hard not to change to another person, another personality and lead another life.

Human is the most most complicated thing ever existed on earth, in the universe. They can change anytime, anywhere, any ways. They will change just to make themselves feel good, happy, better, comfortable and beneficial. I seriously have no idea why is human so fragile. What do i mean by " fragile " is why do they change what they have been holding to so easily? I am not being sarcastic. And of course, no offenses. I am just trying to write out something i got & learnt today.

Whenever i learnt something, i can't remember and i will repeat the same mistake. So, i will write down to prevent myself from repeating. (:


Lesson learnt today : Not to rub off the answers if you are not 100% sure.
Well, got back my results except for English & Science. Well, to be frank, i am scared. I am afraid that i will get B. Was quite shocked when i got back my geography. But, at the same time, i was regret. I should not change my answer. I'd changed 9 correct answers to the wrong ones. What the heck is wrong with me? I dont know. Well, Thanks GOD ! Frankly, i didn't manage to study my Form 1 and Form 2's syllabus. Thanks GOD ! (: And, both my BM and GG teachers said that i'd dropped a lot. I know. Sorry to let you guys down. ): I was very rushed when doing the karangan so i repeat the isi. I am sorry, teacher. I promised next time i won't repeat the same mistakes anymore. Thank you Pn Ros & Pn tan (:

No comments:

Post a Comment