Tuesday, September 28, 2010

♥ Maybe...

Maybe, life is just not what you expected it to be.
Maybe, imperfection is always the perfection.
Maybe, time don't fly, it crawls like a tortoise.
Maybe, there's always a second chances in EVERYTHING.
Maybe, life can be really easy.
Maybe....

I've always been very doubtful about THINGS.
Maybe this, Maybe that. Why this, why that and so on.

Keep on questioning myself, why do you get stressed up one week before the big disaster. Why dont you get stressed up one or two months before. It's all your fault for not doing revision.
You got distracted too easy. Too easy.


Distractions and temptations always drive me crazy. :/

Life. -_-


I am gonna pray hard for the upcoming nightmare. I am gonna be really well-prepared. (:
Everyone out there, good luck & all the best !.

Thinking of the days after the nightmare....
Perhaps the nightmare isnt that scary, just that we think that IT IS.
Perhaps...


Oh, probably i will use another blog instead of this. Just wait. I will do it after the disaster.

Hope that everything will be alright!.
Jiayou, good luck, mun.! (:
All the best ! (:

*pray hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment