Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Requested :D

Dear Diary,

Oh yeah, today. -ehem- me and ying -ehem- FELL DOWN IN FORNT OF SO MANY PEOPLE. Well, my situation is not as serios as ying's though. :D But still, lot of people are watching and someone actually STUNNED. == Gosh, my image all gone because of the CULPRIT by the name ig NGU PEI SHEE ! You better watch out, i tell you. ! Hmph !.


Well, i dont wanna update my blog. But, due to some reason ( pei requested me to update )
So, here i am. But, what i am going to post is FOOTBALL! So, if's you're not a fan of football.
Kindly press the "x" on the top. :D Thanks.

♥♥♥♥♥ Portugal.

♥♥♥♥♥ Spain

♥♥♥♥ Brazil

♥♥♥♥ Germany

♥♥ Argentina


♥ Ronaldo.

♥ Torres

♥ Kaka

♥ Muller.

♥ Messi.



Omg, i love them so much. So handsome and of course they play well and they have nice skills.

Messi :D

Muller Thomas

Dearie KAKA

Dar Torres Fernando

Darling CRISTIANO RONALDO !


Love,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment