Friday, July 30, 2010

♥ Cheer up :D

I am updating my blog more frequent, huh? :D
Guess that i've too many things that need to be expressed. :D

To you,

Hey, cheer up, okay? I know it's very hard for you as you fell too deep into it. But, at least, try. Okay? & I know that you wont see this. :D Cheer up. You are not that type of person who will emo. You are always a cheerful and MEAN person. Love to call people noob, newb, lapsap and so on. So, saying things that are emotional really dont suit you at all. Stand up, get over it. It's not worth for a guy like you to cry. Stand up, dont ever give up on your life. Stand up, hold back your tears. Stand up, dont be a coward. Stand up & face it. Be a man and solve the problem. I know that you can do it. (:


Nowadays, many people are being very emotional. I know that you guys are really frustrated of things that had happened. And regretted for things that you've done. I know, because so do I. But, life is like a climb. Things like this will happen. That's what we called "mistakes" Once we get over it, we will grow up and transform into a better person. So, like i said, when life gets difficult, dont be afraid to make a mistake. You will get something that will benefit you for the rest of your life.


To all my darlings ; especially piing (:

Dear, even though you didnt tell us that you are being emotional. But, i guess all of us know it. (: Get over it and start a new life. It's really rare to see you showing your real smile, true smile, a happy smile, a smile from your heart, a happy heart. Be happy. Cheer up. :D We've always been at your side. (: Support you, Help you , Encourage you. :D ♥



By the way, i am not good in writing this kind of things. Pardon me :X




One day a man jumped off the Golden Gate bridge.

When the police went searching through his house afterward, they found a note. It read:

"Today I will walk to the bridge. If anyone smiles at me, I won't jump."

I make a point to smile at everyone now.




SO, C'MON ! LET'S SMILEEE ! ^______________________^


What am i getting myself into? :X
I'd gotten over it. Like finally. :D



Love,
CARMEN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment