Tuesday, July 20, 2010

♥ School

hahahhahahaah ! First and foremost, i SKIPPED my tuition today.
Was freaking happy as i hadn't been skipping tuition for ages. :p

The reason why i skipped was :-
  • It's was blowing strong wind, thunderstorms and the sky turned really black which means there's will be raining cats & dogs later. :D And it actually freaked my Bonny out. -_-
  • My mom asked me to do so. :D So, dont blame me (:
Today, was darn free in school. Two teachers adsent and we were supposed to have lots of fun during Moral's period. But, their beloved Pn Rofiah came in and gave us a super-double-thick-like-heck book for us to do. All kh questions. *fainted*

And, by the way, we went to the computer lab *wee* After completing our works, i went to Lcc's place. Cause my place cant online *sobs* SO, i kind of rob their comp :P Then, i was googling my darling's picture. Then, i asked ying to see her beloved Kaka. :D Then, those boys, *sigh* came & kacau. Stupid. They very bad.

And, heard that pei was extremely horrified by Ying. Laughed die me. XD
Right after Science period. Ying was calling pei.

Ying
Mun
Pei

Ngu ngu ~~
Ying, go and sit on my place. Then, call her.
Okay. *immediately walked to my place*
Lied on her hands lar :P
* Lied on pei's shoulder *
* Laugh like mad *
Get lost lar !!
* still lying *
*laugh like mad*
Get lost arrrr !!!
* still lying *

Then, i forgotten already XD
That time, i was laughing like mad XD

Was freaking funny. Then, after that, was so freaking frustrated when doing the Kh's questions. Sorry XD Anyways, CIAOZ.

Happy birthday Calvin and Jia Jie :D
Wish all your dreams come true (:

Adios.

Love,
Carmen (:

No comments:

Post a Comment