Friday, October 8, 2010

♥ Promised !

Hello ! :D
I might be changing my blog to public ! :P after PMR, of course !

Uhmm, Well, i have three days off before the last three subjects. :/
I screwed up my BM and Science. Hard like shits. :/ I had no idea on some of the questions. I just simply write or choose. Darn it. :/ The others were okay, i guess. Never mind, i had already tried my best and done what i could. So, let it be. I will just have to wait.

Oh, math is the most scariest subject ever. It always get into my nerves. I am going to do lots and lots of practice tomorrow. :D

Oh, today is my off day, after studying for so long. :/ So, i went to OU with my family. :D
Bought a shoes from my favourite brand ! ♥ Thanks Mummy ! :D

Nothing else to said.
Jiayous All ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment