Tuesday, October 19, 2010

♥ Flash forward, and we're takin' on the world together.


My favourite shot (:

Okay. This is a long post, i think. I am gonna post a lot of pictures. So, enjoy. (:
Next, Aquaria ! :D So as you all know, we went to Aquaria today ! :D Have lots of fun with my dears. :P Hahaha, We are so crazy ! :D I bought souvenirs for my siblings and me myself of course. :P ( will take the pictures and post them soon. ) hahaha, so let the picture do the talkings. :D Shall we start now? :P

This is a nice thing to play with :P
I screamed so loud when i first start holding it. ==

The husband and wife. :P

The suami-isteri :P

Me and Pei :P
Me, Toong, Pei :P
My hand? :P

The cute sushi ! :P

The boys ! :D

Choon Wing & Lcc :P

Ngai Hang & Chun Keong.
The girls ! :D

Z~Xin & Pei :P

Bee Shin aka Barney C:

Mun Yie ! C:

Z~Xin ! :D
Nice expressions, btw :P

The GUYS ! C:

The Scenery ! :P
Greeny !

I had no idea why they were taking pic behind me and Toong.

Ladies & gentlemen ! :D

All My Darlings ! C:
Love them ! ♥♥
The Soft Toys ! So freaking nice ! ♥

The thing inside. C:

The Fishie ! :D

Okay, I had used up 3 hours just to update this. OMGAWD.
I can watch my drama and i actually missed the Vampire Diaries.
How sad? Anyway, since i'd promised, so i better do it.
Dont leave whatever that can be done today till tomorrow. :D

So, I gotta go ! :D
Stay tunned for the coming trip to Petrosains in KLCC. (:

Adios.

Ciao :D


Love,
Carmen. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment