Tuesday, October 26, 2010

♥ Skybridge. (:

Hello ! I am finally back ! :D Okay, without any further delay, i will just let the pictures do the talkings, alright? (:

Well, today i went to skybrige.
Just in case you guys dont know where is it. So it's a bridge between the Petronas Twin Towers.

Alright, so nothing much to do there except for... TAKING PICTURES. We'd taken tons of pictures. :P They dumped me when i was taking pictures with Munyie them. So bad. So, i walked with them and we took lots of pictures. (:

The 3A's (: ♥♥♥

The photographers :P

Funny face of Lcc :p

Zxin, Pei, Yours truly! :D

Pei, Lcc, Yours truly! (:

My dears ! (:

Me, Min, Ade, Sin, Zen, Keng :D

Yours truly! :D

Carmen, me, Poh Yee. :D

My ear? LOL!

Me, Toong! :D


The LADIES ! :P

me & Xhui :D

The ladies with foreigners :D

The guys ! :D

Sin, PohYee, Min, Ade, Me :D


Mama & Me :D

Boon, Qing, Me, Xhui :D

The LADIES :P

Well, of course these pictures are just part of them. I have lots in my phone but due to my laziness, next time, can I? :D Anyways, these are not what i'd taken so i'd like to credit and thank the photographers. (:

And, i am so sleepy now. I shall go to bed right now. (:
See ya ! Stay tunned for the upcoming trip! (:

Ciao! Adios ! :D


Love,
Carmen (:

No comments:

Post a Comment