Wednesday, November 17, 2010

♥ Blah Blah Blah.

Finally, i'd decided to blog about something normal!
So, hmmm, recently, my life was quite fun-filled. I spent my time so wisely that i dont even have some free time to watch my dramas or movies or animes.

Anyways, going out soon too! (: Will be posting something proper tonight. Opps, i have tuition tonight so, probably tomorrow? Gahhh. I am so sorry!

Ohhh.
P/s : Regarding to the previous post, i am so sorry! :P I am not emotional, okay? :P

My addictions :

Gossip girl : I have been watching since last year holiday. I'd finished season 1 & 2. Overall, this drama quite awesome! (:

90210 is my new love. Finished season 1 last time. Now watching season 2. This is awesome too. (:

Not to forget, vampire diaries! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment