Thursday, November 4, 2010

♥ Cause it's like sparks fly whenever you smile.



Hello. I am not really in the mood about things that happened. ): Felt quite depressed right now because of something. ): Well, i am not gonna talk much about that. So yeah.

Recently, i guess all the form 3 students in our school had enjoyed as much as they could. Actually i dont understand why our principal let us have a break earlier than anyone else. I wonder why. I felt quite sad as i will separate with my crazy friends. We will not be in the same class next year. It's indeed a really sad moment for me & my friends. We can't have fun and fool around like how we used to. We can't be as crazy as how to used to be. ): Anyways, life still will go on and time would wait for no one. So, nothing can change the class thingy. But, like i said, we still can have gathering, right? :D

In the last day of school, many things had happened, as in bad things. So, my mood aint that good. Anyhow, i still feel happy as i had laughed a lot. (: Even though my life is busy, at least it's full of entertainments & laughters which i love alot ! (: & at least i can spend my time wisely.

By the way, i am craving for a lot of movies! Seriously, i really wish to move into the cinema ! (: I wanna catch all the movies ! (: well, maybe not all. :P And, shopping! :D Shopping is always the best thing to do for me ! (: I love shopping but i dont have money ! LOL. Window-shopping is not good, you know? ): Hahaha, I wanna buy necklaces, bracelets, clothes and lots more ! :D been trying hard to save money these days ! But, it's not easy. ):

Alright, enough for my crapping. Shall end my post with a picture or two. XD



I love this necklace ! :D

Anyways, ciaoz ! :D
Adiooooooooos ~


Love,
Carmen. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment