Monday, November 15, 2010

♥ Here I am with all my heart.

Sorry. I knew that i didnt fulfill what i'd promised. Seriously, i am not in the mood of blogging. But, i dont wanna leave my blog dead. :/

Close it because this is gonna be some negative-thinkings post.

As time passes on, it make me realise that there are things that i dont know before but now it's like i feel that i know all of them. Those things ain't good things. alright? Uhmm, they sort of make me feel irritating and annoying! I am getting fed up with them! Oh come on, i really dont wish to be like this! But, things are like getting clearer and they are starting to float on the "water". Everything is so clear to me and i really wish not to think about these things!

These days, my mood isn't that good due to some problems.

I am going to have braces. LOL! But, i'd dealt with it. And, it's gonna be okay, for the sake of my teeth.

Anyways, i dont wanna talk more about the "good" things.

so, ciao.


love,
Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment