Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Backie! :D

Ohh, i am back!! How are you guys doing? Must be good :p

So well...

Monday - i went to ou. Did some shopping :)

Tuesday - i went to see the dentist. I am teethless now :p not that painful, though!

Wednesday - my teeth still very painful. So i stayed at home :p i cleaned my room too :p

Thursday - went to grandmom's house. Had some gossip over there :p then went home for tuition.

Friday - went out with my lovely sisters! We went to sunway giza , the curve, ikea & OU. Bought lots of things :p i am officially broke!

Saturday - went out for breakfast with parents. Then, we packed things and went penang.

Sunday - back from penang at 12. Then, we went to shopping. Then, dinner.

Monday - went for duty in the morning. Then, accompany sister to thr curve for a while.

Tuesday - going to grandmom's house soon! :p

So, here is my how i spent my week!

I really would like to post photos but unfortunately my laptop spoilt! Oh gosh. I feel so empty and lifeless these days! TT so, i am using my iphone to update and sorry for the grammar mistakes! :(

Lappie, recover ASAP!

Ciao! Adios!


Love,
Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment