Friday, December 10, 2010

♥ The Magic We Made.

I'm a big fan of Paul Frank! (:


Hello. I am here again. (: Hmm, as you can see, i had changed my blogskin again. :P I love trying new things, dont you? :P So, what do you think about the new blogskin? I guess i will not be changing any new skin in this short period of time. (:

Oh well, actually i've nothing much to post. Just the same daily routine going on and on.
  • Shopping
  • TV
  • Sleep
  • Eat
  • Play
  • Laptop
  • PSP / PS2
  • Iphone
  • Novels.
  • Movies
  • Crapping with cousins & those aldults
Well, guess those are the things i've been doing all these while. (: It's fun though! :D

Oh, i going to have braces soon. Wth. -_- I dont have any choice. -_- Darn, i will miss my teeth. ):

Ohh, just wanna post some random photos which i am supposed to post them long long time ago. Sorry! :P



Baby Cousin! (:
Cute! (:

Lastly, My darl- Bonny! Awww.

Okayy. I guess I'm done. Got to go! (: See ya. Adios. Toodles. Sayonara. Bye.


Love,
Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment