Wednesday, December 1, 2010

♥ December.


I've always love December despite school will be reopen in January. :/
December is always the funnest month of all. :D
Aside from being cheery and full of holiday spirit, I have always loved this month.
Ohh, so i repeat. Gahh, never mind :P I have been having tuition these days. Especially today. I have two ! Oh gawdd. Anyways, the add math tuition yesterday was okay. And, i really enjoy going to my english tuition later. The teacher is just simply hilarious!

Oh got to go. So tomorrow, i am gonna catch a movie named...

YES! IT'S RAPUNZEL! I AM ALWAYS A BIG FAN OF CARTOONS! ESPECIALLY CARTOONS FROM DISNEY. I LOVE DISNEY'S CARTOONS OR MOVIES A LOT. ESPECIALLY ALL THE PRINCESSES' MOVIES. SUCH AS BELLE, ARIEL, CINDERELLA, SNOW WHITE, JASMINE, MULAN, AURORA, POCAHONTAS, TIANA( THE PRINCESS & THE FROG) & RAPUNZEL! (:
TIANA & RAPUNZEL ARE THE NEW PRINCESSES IN DISNEY. (: I had watched every movies and it's more than one time. I know i am crazy. LOL.

I am looking forward to watch this movie! (:

So, i got to go now.

bye. adios. (:


Love,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment